, FL, United States
Healthcare, Case Management, Manager, Bilingual
May 31, 2023
This is a full-time telephonic position in the state of Florida.
Travel field work up to 25% and in the Orlando, FL metro area, hybrid role.
Working schedule is Monday-Friday; will work between 8am-8pm EST. No weekends and no holidays.
As part of the care coordination team, the ACO REACH LCSW Case Manager will function as both a primary care manager for a selected member population and also act as a SME to collaborate with RN CMs when assistance with psychosocial issues and community resources are required.
The LCSW Case Manager is responsible for telephonically assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members across the continuum of care. The LCSW Case Manager utilizes advance clinical judgement and critical thinking skills to effectively manage members through their illness with the goal of assuring the appropriate level of care is being provided, preventing Emergency Department visits and acute admissions, and ensuring the members physical, behavioral and social needs are being appropriately addressed by the care team to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes.
Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts an evaluation of member's needs and applies clinical judgment to the incorporation of strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators to manage the chronic conditions of members.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Serve as primary care manager for members identified for the Serious Illness program
- Telephonically engage members to complete a holistic assessment of current health status and work collaboratively with the care team to manage the member's most difficult symptoms and adaptation to their ongoing decline
- Collaborate with the RN CMs on the ACO REACH team when LCSW professional guidance is needed.
- In collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, develop and implement a care plan that addresses physical, behavioral and social needs
- Educate and assist member with advanced care planning, including establishing and end-of-life treatment plan
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the care plan and modify plan in collaboration with multi-disciplinary team as necessary
- Work with treating physicians to develop anticipatory symptom management plan and monitor for new issues/concerns/changes in pace of illness
- Prepare member/caregiver to understand and identify signs of functional decline and discuss long term plan for managing to help avert medical emergencies
- Ensure safe and appropriate transitions of care by collaborating with hospital discharge planners, outpatient provider, family/caregivers and member, to ensure adequate caregiver assistance, functional support, medical follow up and medication oversight during transition from facility to home
- Make referrals to the Pharmacist for medication review and recommendations as indicated
- Make referrals to BH specialist as indicated.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
-An active and unrestricted independent LCSW clinical behavioral health license in state of Florida residence is required.
- 3 years clinical experience required
- Must reside in the state of Florida. Ability to obtain licensure in other states is required.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Effective computer skills including navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
Master's Degree Social Work
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com