Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
Bilingual, Call Center, Customer Service, Manager
Call Center Supervisor (Bilingual Spanish Required)','215718','!*!**This role requires a qualified candidate to be fluent/bilingual in Spanish. This role is managing the bilingual-Spanish Call Center team and must be able to speak to our customers during escalations.**At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Monitor, and supervise Customer Services bargaining unit or non-exempt line employees. Monitor daily workplan and make adjustments where necessary. Develop a workplan detailing the daily activities of the employees. Answer and discuss the more difficult customer problems. Review reports to assure the proper completion of work load. Interface with various organizations within Customer Services to ensure timely completion of work. Position is required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies this includes overnights, weekends, and holidays. **Please be advised this may not be a Monday-Friday day shift role. We are filling the shift left open after our current team has the opportunity to rotate shifts.**PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Direct bargaining unit or non-exempt line employees in day-to-day activities.
- Coordinate and evaluate scheduling of work.
- Schedule overtime when required.
- Develop scheduling process to ensure efficient completion of workload.
- Evaluate and monitor bargaining unit or non-exempt line employee productivity to maximize performance.
- Maintain effective communication with bargaining unit or non-exempt line employees, enhance job skills and motivate employees to ensure Employee Satisfaction.
- Establish, promote and maintain a safe work environment within the department.
- Review and monitor reports as required (i. e. , daily time sheets, budgets, etc. )
- Interface with other business units to ensure timely completion of work.
- Interact with union representatives to reduce union / management misunderstandings and resolve labor / management disputes / grievances. POSITION SPECIFICATIONSMinimum:
-3-5 years internal utility company experience (e. g. , ComEd, PECO), or equivalent external experience (call center experience is required and must be bilingual in Spanish to be qualified).
-2 or more years internal supervisory experience (e. g. , ComEd, PECO, BSC, ExGen), or receive acceptable rating on Supervisory Assessment. The Supervisor assessment is held in Oakbrook Terrace or Warrenville, IL in January and February. A qualified candidate must be recommended for the role in order to continue in the process.
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Strong written and oral communication skillsPreferred:
- Bachelors degree
- General knowledge of collective bargaining agreements (CBA) and related procedures, policies and processes
- General understanding of applicable systems and technology (e. g. , customer information system, electronic hand-held meter reading equipment, etc. )','!*!- Direct day-to-day supervisory responsibilities over bargaining unit or non-exempt line employees.
- Promotes customer and employee satisfaction
- Decision-making authority is related to completion of departmental scheduled workload
- Work is subject to frequent/daily review.
- Impact to budget is limited and is reflective of workgroups contribution to daily workflow.
- Establish, promote and maintain a safe work environment. Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster','US-IL-OAKBROOK TERRACE','','2 LINCOLN CTR','','OAKBROOK TERRACE','60181','Customer Service','ComEd','Full-time','Regular','Dec 20, 2018','Jan 7, 2019','Call Center Supervisor (Bilingual Spanish Required)
Website : http://www.brassring.com