Bank of America Corporation
Chicago, IL, United States
Located in a financial center, Relationship Managers will focus the majority of their time deepening customer relationships by referring customers to specialists and identifying client needs for both individual and small business customers/clients. Relationship Managers will engage in daily outbound calling to pre-selected Bank of America customers inviting them into the financial center for an appointment and will also assist in servicing customer needs where applicable. Relationship Managers will report to a local Consumer Banking Market Manager. They will partner closely with Financial Center Managers to ensure adherence to operational compliance policies and procedures
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for relationship managers (RMs) – those with a passion for helping people and the drive to build relationships to make clients’ financial lives better. That means understanding clients’ financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting clients with specialists.
As part of the Bank of America team, RMs have access to industry leading products and services and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. RMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. Relationship managers work in financial centers and partner closely with the financial center manager to ensure all responsibilities are completed with high quality and that we deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one career coaching
from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll take part in additional training and development through our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop in your role.
• Grow your business knowledge and network
by using a defined consultative questioning approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions, as well as partnering with experts.
• Confidently build relationships with clients.
Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience
by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
• Continuously learn
by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
As a relationship manager, you can look forward to
• Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services and education.
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is comfortable in your ability to identify solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Is comfortable in your ability to actively contact clients by phone.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Is a commissioned notary or can successfully obtain a notary commission in the state you work within four months of start date in role (eight months for employees with a work location of CA, NY or PA).
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Chicago, IL, 4500 W North Ave (IL1129),
- United States
Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 1st shift
Bank of America Corporation
Website : http://www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. The companys Consumer & Business Banking segment offers traditional and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs, checking accounts, and investment accounts and products, as well as credit and debit cards; and lending related products and services, working capital management, and treasury solutions. This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. The companys Global Wealth & Investment Management segment provides investment and brokerage, estate and financial planning, fiduciary portfolio management, cash and liability management, and specialty asset management services; and retirement and benefit plan, philanthropic management, and asset management services. Its Global Banking segment provides various commercial loans, leases, commitment facilities, trade finance, real estate and asset-based loans, and consumer loans; treasury management, foreign exchange, and short-term investing options; and debt and equity underwriting and distribution, and merger-related and other advisory services. The companys Global Markets segment offers sales and trading services for securities and derivative products in primary and secondary markets; market-making, financing, securities clearing, settlement, and custody services to institutional investor clients; and risk management products. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.